- Responsible for identifying, qualifying and cultivating all sales in a geographically defined territory or vertical market as well as maintaining and growing relationships with existing customers and sales reps.
- Develops market sergments within a vertical industry or among other corporate contacts
- Works alongside Marketing and Sales management to customize offerings and programs to meet field sales objectives
Work location: Open (may telecommute)
- Ability to close business
- Specific knowledge of a particular market segment, geographjy or vertical industry such as Insurance, Manufacturing, Hospital, etc.
- Existing high-level contacts a real plus
- 3-10 years experience selling services within an established industry. Must have strong record of selling
- Ability to creatively apply marketing concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including excellent presentation skills are required for success.
Salary: Competitive plans including commission plus bonus as applicable